Recommendations for adding Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality content to a website.

Discussion in 'Web Design, HTML And CSS' started by shruti magar, Apr 1, 2023.

1. shruti magar

shruti magar New Member

Hello, I am Shruti Magar.
    I want to design a website and include Virtual Reality [VR] and Augmented Reality [AR] content in it, so as to create interactive user experience. I have a basic idea about what these technologies are but I want to know how to develop and add VR / AR content to a website. Which software's and libraries are required for it? I am searching for any documentations and videos and looking forward to recommendations about it.
    Thankyou.

2. MarcAlen

MarcAlen New Member

Home Page:
    https://bluecarrot.io/
    Honestly, don't get clear your question. Whethere you are planning the new web-site and you're going to do it by yourself or you'd like to hire experts? In case you're going to do it without coding knowledge, suppose, one of the optimum solution might be to leverage Wix. The AR and VR both possible to embed there ( youtube.com/watch?v=WMsDsS3g9Tc ). If you 'd like to try with some other platforms, I think one of the most important thing would be to make sure that it would be of lightweight, because the speed of site loading is crucial. In that case you can leverage a JavaScript library like AR.JS JavaScript framework (dev.to/codesphere/creating-an-augmented-reality-website-with-arjs-9nk), enabling integrate Augmented Reality into web applications.Nevertheless and again, if you don't have coding experience and your question is related to a commercial web project, better to find experienced web-designer for that.

3. shruti magar

shruti magar New Member

Thank you for the suggestions. I want to make the website myself and add AR content to it. I would try Wix and also the video provided would help me. Making the website lightweight is indeed important and I would try using AR.JS framework. Thanks, the resources will help me to build AR content in my website.

MarcAlen likes this.